Are you aware of the dangers of your favorite cleaning products? I maybe stepping on some toes, but scientists have proven the toxicity of many home cleaners. Please look at the following video: bit.ly/2ll3WOe
If you have watched this video, you will see the dangers that lurk in you home that could affect you and your family. Where can you turn to to avoid these dangers. There is a company that is highly concerned about this situation. They refuse to compromise on quality and use only the finest of natural ingredients using a balance of science and nature.
This company is concerned about the environment and your families’ health and well being. Not only are these products safer for the environment being natural ingredients, they are of a greater value then the standard cleaners because they are highly concentrated and last much longer.
These products are exclusively made in the USA and are not stored in warehouses for months on end. Because of the nature of the production plan, they are manufactured and shipped from one location. This means they come to your door fresh and fast as humanly possible.
They don’t rely on advertising, have no middlemen and need no shelf space like grocery store brands do. The lower cost is brought to you the customer in the form of savings.
What kind of natural cleaning products are we talking about, biodegradable environmentally reasonable ingredients. Can plant-derived, clean as well as harmful chemicals? YES Even better! Easy to read and understand labels that make Ecosense products better.
1. Kitchen Cleaners. For kitchen counters and walls. This product is a botanical cleaner with Thyme Oil and Citric Acid.
2. Bathroom Cleaners For faucet handles, toilet seats, flooring near toilets, bathtub and shower drains. A botanical disinfectant with Thyme Oil and Citric acid.
3. Disinfectants. This product has a patented formula that is FPA approved disinfectant that uses Thyme Oil and Citric Acid in a botanical formula.
4. Glass Cleaners.
A. Microfiber Cleaning Cloths These are made with durable microfiber, this cloth can help get mirrors and windows spotless and dust-free, but is also soft enough to care for sensitive surfaces without scratching.
B. Clear Power Glass Cleaner This is a super-concentrated cleaner, using a plant-derived cleaning agents instead of caustic ammonia, which leaves mirrors, windows, and stainless steel with out spot and no harsh fumes or residues.
5. Stain Removers. This cleaner and deodorizer removes dozens of stains you thought would never come out, saving you costly cleaning, repairs, and replacements.
6. Laundry Detergent. This fine detergent take your laundry from simply clean to clean and amazingly fresh smelling, with a laundry fragrance booster.
7. Fabric Fresheners (Softeners). Fabric Softener with biodegradable, plant softening agent and fragrant essential oils, this highly- concentrated fabric softener leaves clothes, linens, and towels naturally softer and smelling fresher.
8. Furniture Polish. With natural carnauba wax inside, plus naturally derived conditioners, this furniture polish protects and condition wood, vinyl, and leather while giving it a beautiful, lasting shine.
9. All of these products contain NO harmful chemicals. In fact there are:
NO Chlorine bleach, NO phthalates, NO ammonia, NO triclosans, NO abrasives, NO parabens, No phosphates, NO formaldehyde, NO fillers, NO child proof caps required.
This is just a small sample of the many products available. There are over 400+ of all types that are made Naturally! In fact so naturally that most containers do not require a “child-proof” sealing cap. Take a look at the company to see what it is all about, then decide on being a customer in a natural cleaning products online shopping company.
Click for more information on products