What are all natural personal products? They are products that are made with natural ingredients that are used by you for personal care. This would be toothpaste, body wash, body lotions, dental care, hair care, men’s care products and many others.
What are all natural ingredients? Let us take look a at some of the ingredients of men’s cologne “Ignite Eau de Parfum”; vanilla, patchouli, juniper, mandarin, lemon , green leaves, and cashmere wood. These are just some of the many natural ingredients used in a variety of products.
Here are some more of the all natural personal care products:
1. Dry Skin Therapy. Formulated specifically for dry skin sufferers, this intensive skin therapy system helps protect your skin from head to toe.
2. Cold, Allergy, Fever, and Sinus Relief. Convenient blister packs for accurate, easy help to relieve nasal congestion, coughing, sore throat, headache, fever, and body aches.
3. Sun Care. Helps repair skin due to over-exposure to the sun after naturally hydrating dry and over-exposed skin with an exclusive formula featuring Aloe Vera with a special oil.
4. Natural Insect Repellent. A DEET-free, dermatologist-tested insect repellent that uses the power of essential oils to keep bugs at bay. It is 99% effective against mosquitoes and ticks.
5. Heartburn Relief. Calms heartburn flare-ups quickly. Calmicid—a name customers have trusted for years for digestive relief. The most potent over-the-counter dose of H2 inhibitor on the market at nearly half the price of the leading national brand.
6. Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Washes away dirt and makeup and moisturizes skin while peptides deliver age-defying benefits.
7. Anti-Aging. Great natural ingredients that work on sun spots, discoloration, and uneven skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
8. Skin Care. Clinically proven to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles, brighten and even skin tone, and supply superior moisture in 28 days.
9. Lip Gloss. Brilliant shine in a skin-nourishing formula that lasts all day.
10. Hand Soaps. Foaming and liquid Hand Soap. Soft hints of tropic blooms floating on coconut breezes.
11. Hair Conditioners. Sulfate-free conditioner that prevents moisture loss and breakage and is safe to use on color-treated hair.
12. Shampoos. Value sized sulfate-free shampoo with extra hydration and fortification to help prevent moisture loss and breakage, is also safe to use on color-treated hair.
13. Deodorants. Glides on easily without residue and actively controls odors.
14. Toothpaste. An exclusive blend of natural cleansers creates a whiter, healthier, fresher smile that most toothpaste can’t match without using peroxide, sugar, or harsh ingredients.
15. Mouth Rinse. 2X concentrated alcohol-free fresh mint mouth rinse cleans your mouth and freshens your breath while helping fight gingivitis and plaque when used as directed.
16. Toothbrushes. Multi-functional antibacterial bristles and an angled neck give better reach to softly remove plaque. Rubber tongue scrubber and polishing cups give you a whiter, brighter smile.
This just a small number of wonderful and effective products that are available. There products for women, men, children, pets and the whole family.
I was a big skeptic with any “over-the-counter” products. Even prescription drugs were not as effective as they should be. I was truly amazed the difference these all-natural, non –genetic altered items have made in my life. I am sure you will be amazed also, so just click below for more information.
Thanks for reading!